Spring 2021 Practices
The Office of the Dean of Students will have a staff member available in 135 IMU from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m, Monday-Friday. They can assist you in connecting with a Student Care staff member. Staff members not working within the IMU will be available virtually.
When You Visit In-Person
- Wear a face covering and follow university COVID-19 guidelines.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) will be available: hand sanitizer, disposable masks.
How to Access our Services
Students can access our services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, calling our office at 319-335-1162, or stopping by 135 IMU for help connecting with a staff member.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Any students or campus members will be asked to wear face coverings.
- Measures will be taken to reduce or eliminate social contact in shared spaces.
- Face coverings and hand sanitizer will be provided to students who may need them while visiting the DOS office in person.
Report a Concern: use the webform at dos.uiowa.edu to report any concerns you may have.
Updated information will be posted on our website.