Get Help Now
Call 911 from any phone for 24 hour law enforcement assistance.
24 hour assistance
- If this is an emergency, call 911 now to speak with law enforcement
- Call Rape Victim Advocacy Program at 319-335-6000 for 24/7 assistance
- For more 24-hour resources, visit the Women's Resource & Action Center
Sexual misconduct reporting
- In case of illness, death in the family, hospitalization, or other please feel free to fill out the absence form found here or contact Student Care and Assistance at 319-335-1162 or email@example.com
Questions about judicial procedure
- For judicial procedure questions, contact the Student Conduct office.
Code of Student Life
- The Code of Student Life is a policy covering much of student life. Read the FAQ's and see the full policy here.
Ask a question or report a concern
- Ask us a question and we'll get back to you.
As a reminder, if you need support or experience concerns, please reach out to your personal support systems or the university resources and supports available to assist you. Below is a list of a select few resources that may be able to assist no matter the challenge or concern:
- University Counseling Service
- Student Care and Assistance
- Center for Inclusive Academic Excellence
- Multicultural and International Student Support and Engagement
- Office of Graduate Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Academic Support and Retention
- Women's Resource and Action Center
- Military and Veteran Student Services