- Get Help Now
- Academic Absence Information
- Annual Reports
- Basic Needs
- Bias Concerns
- Critical MASS
- Early Intervention Team
- Hawkeye Meal Share
- Hawkeye Safe
- Off-Campus Living
- Quick Guide for Responding to Distress
- Support for Students: Neurodiversity and Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Student Support Initiatives
- Therapy Animals
- Threat Assessment Program
Call 911 from any phone for 24 hour law enforcement assistance.
24 hour assistance
- If this is an emergency, call 911 now to speak with law enforcement
- In partnership with CommUnity Crisis Services, the University of Iowa provides support for all students, faculty, staff, and employees.
- Call Rape Victim Advocacy Program at 319-335-6000 for 24/7 assistance
- For more 24-hour resources, visit the Women's Resource & Action Center
Sexual misconduct reporting
- Report a problem to the Office of Institutional Equity (OIE).
- In case of illness, death in the family, hospitalization, or other please feel free to fill out the absence form found here or contact Student Care and Assistance at 319-335-1162 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about judicial procedure
- For questions related to on-campus student accountability or addressing student behavioral concerns, contact the Office of Student Accountability.
- For questions related to criminal, civil, or other non-UI judicial procedures, students should contact Student Legal Services.
Code of Student Life
- The Code of Student Life is a policy covering much of student life. Read the FAQ's and see the full policy here.
Ask a question or report a concern
- Ask us a question and we'll get back to you.
As a reminder, if you need support or experience concerns, please reach out to your personal support systems or the university resources and supports available to assist you. Below is a list of a select few resources that may be able to assist no matter the challenge or concern: